Michael E. Kraft
(Phone and Address Redacted)
- Trained Professionally as a Objective-C/Swift Developer for iOS.
- Extensive experience in HTML 5, CSS 3 Design
- Experience in ASP.net, PHP, and Bash server scripting.
- Educated in server and workstation maintenance.
- Experience working in Windows, Macintosh, and Open Source Linux based environments, and their respective tools
- Education and experience using Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, Fireworks, Microsoft Office, Notepad++ and Visual Studio.
Web Development and Design
- MySQL Server Management (Windows and Linux)
- MySQL Query structure
- ASP.net, PHP
- Windows Server installation/configuration
- Red Hat Linux installation/configuration
- Configuration of IIS/Apache Webservers
De Pere, WI
- Assisted in Automating minor office tasks.
- Attended official training in development for the iOS platform with Objective-C.
- Assisted in creating and maintaining code standards.
- Played major role in the rollout of mobile design and functionality to older, desktop focused website.
- Maintained company operated websites.
Web Developer/Designer, 3D Graphics Designer, IT Support
Self Taught Skills
- Advanced Bash scripting, Batch scripting, C++ and Java.
- Skills in working with software APIs, mainly WordPress and Joomla theming.
- Skills in installing and configuring WordPress, Joomla, PHPbb, vBulletin, and many other CMSes.
- 3D graphics skills in the 3ds Max, Maya, and Vue 3D environment suites.
- Have worked for several years as a freelance IT technician, performing system cleanings and data restorations, as well as simple hardware installation.
- Have worked since 2002 as a Freelance graphics designer on the Internet, working for many clients. This taught me how to keep files organized, how to keep accounts for taxation purposes, and to maintain a professional, self-driven attitude under any circumstance.
Green Bay, WI
- Assisted in the loading, unloading, and transfer of inter-state and inter-national shipments.
- Field maintenance and troubleshooting of enterprise warehouse computer hardware, including handheld PCs, scanners, and printers.
- Assisted in developing workaround procedures for technical problems outside our terminal.
- If Internet access was lost, scanners for the Fedex Vision system would not function correctly. I spearheaded the implementation of additional training for all package handlers, enabling them to quickly and seamlessly switch to Offline scanning mode without prompt when this occurred.
- Trained many employees over the course of my employment in multiple positions.